All of the content provided on our website is subject to intellectual rights laws. By content, we mean to say the articles, images and any other material we may include on this website that is not explicitly created by someone else.
Using Our Material
As a visitor of our website, you can use any of the material you find on this website for personal, non-commercial use. You are also free to use it for academic and research purposes, provided you inform the website administrators beforehand.
Our goal is to provide informative content. However, we cannot control the way in which you use that information. As such, we take no responsibility for any misfortunes you may incur as a result of the information provided on this website.
How You May Use Our Content
You may use our content under the following conditions:
- If you want to reference material from this website on your own page, you must provide a link to the original source and credit the authors of the piece.
- You may not use for any commercial purposes.
- If there are signs of authorship on any of the materials you find here, such as watermarks or trademarks, you are not allowed to remove them under any circumstances.
- You cannot alter or modify the content you find on our page, regardless of the purpose you are using it for.
As a user, you are obliged to:
- Do not attempt to hack into the website or the personal accounts of our users.
- We have a very strict policy against offensive language, hate speech or obscene content.
If you suspect a user of performing any activities that might go against our safety policies or may put you at risk in any other way, please notify the administrators immediately.
External Links and Third Party Websites
Though we try to select our sources as carefully as possible, we have no power over other websites. We do not take responsibility for your experience using these websites. The quality of the information and its reliability is the sole responsibility of the websites’ owners. Any harm that may come from visiting these websites, including loss of data and security breaches, are the responsibility of that website.